If you are an Android User, and recently shifted to iPhone – you must be missing the AutoCorrect bar. The iPhone AutoCorrect bar shows you a number of word choices, instead of correcting a word after the other. The iPhone 4S does a good job of picking the correct word even with multiple misspellings, but this bar is a good way to pick the second most likely word, which is the one the user wants really.
1. Download iBackupBot
2. Backup your iPhone/iPod in iTunes
3. Open iBackupBot and find the backup, then load it
4. FindLibrary/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist and open this file.
5. Add the following code: <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string>
6. Save your modifications, and then restore from backup from within iBackupBot